[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> [...]

The docs aren't yet updated, sorry. Have a look at t/pmc/nci.t for examples of working syntax.

Hi,

I'm also wrangling with callback functions, for libsyck in my case. The most current information I found was on the mailing list:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg18736.html.

As far as I understand it, there is no support yet for passing arbitrary structs to the callback sub.
It doesn't look too hard to implement, so I'm working on it.

CU, Bernhard

Dipl.-Physiker Bernhard Schmalhofer
Senior Developer
Biomax Informatics AG