On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Leopold Toetsch via RT wrote:

> Andy Dougherty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > The biggest problem with the message is that it never tells you exactly
> > *which* file was not found.
>
> Is the error message now more informative?

I can't tell at the moment.  The build never got that far, but instead
failed with

string_set_data_directory: ICU data files not found(apparently) for directory
[/home/doughera/parrot/blib/lib/icu/2.6.1]

Parrot is apparently looking under $prefix for the icu data
directories, but parrot hasn't been installed yet.  I vaguely recall something
about the icu directory changed recently -- I'll go back and
read up on exactly what changed, see if I can get parrot to work
again, try re-building, and then check on the ncurses error message.

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]