Perl5 has the notion of contexts, where an expression may behave very
differently in string, boolean, or list context. Perl6 intends to expand
that notion. What if the whole context notion were moved down into
Parrot? Every function call and every MMD dispatch could have an
additional context parameter, and 'add' could then behave very
differently in Pythonic context as opposed to Perl Boolean context?

I guess I'm not actually saying anything here, other than suggesting the
possibility of unifying this problem with Perl's context problem.