Currently, Parrot_find_global throws and internal_exception, which is IMO not
good.

I have a patch ready that adds a "void *next" parameter to
- Parrot_find_global
- Parrot_store_global
and adds
- Parrot_find_global_nspmc (PMC *namespace instead of STRING *namespace)
- Parrot_store_global_nspmc (PMC *namespace instead of STRING *namespace)

Instead of an internal_exception, a real_exception is used. "void *next"
points to the next instruction that is executed if the exception is resumed.

The problem is that next is NULL in most cases. I am not sure if it is better
add a seldom used parameter, or to implement distinct functions with and
without a "next" parameter.

The first variant is implemented and ready to be committed.

jens