Dan Sugalski wrote:

Since Sam Ruby's been poking at it, and I'm waiting on the register coloring function to churn, I figured I'd poke at the python converter in CVS a bit. So I did. More ops are done, and things get a bit further on his big list 'o tests than they did before, which is nice. My translator handles a separate set of the tests, but still fails on some of them too. (I've not given it a full shakeout yet)

Might be worth syncing up to CVS and poking at it if you're curious.

The only test I see now passing that previously failed is: shift.

http://intertwingly.net/stories/2004/10/04/summary.html
http://intertwingly.net/stories/2004/10/05/summary.html

- Sam Ruby