At 4:38 PM -0500 11/4/04, Matt Diephouse wrote:
On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:35:09 -0500, Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 What, think this warrants a 0.1.2 release? I'm not so sure about
 that. It's not that big a deal...

In the past week, Parrot has seen a dramatic speedup. We're in about the best shape we've been in in the past 4 months:

 http://www.sidhe.org/~timeparrot/graphs/A/sum.png

Seems like a pretty big deal.

Hrm. Okay, then, if I've not managed to make a mess of things with the stuff I've been doing, why don't we do a 0.1.2 performance release? Between the speedups and the gentler effects of -t it seems likely to be worth it for people who're working with parrot to do stuff. (Better -t definitely makes debugging a *lot* less painful...)
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk