I have Active State Perl. I have MSVC. I have the POW version of Parrot.

In the new POW version of Parrot there is no Configure.pl so I can't compile. Since all I get are "Can't find MSVC" errors I can't follow Leo's advice on CPAN.

Nmake has done nothing for me either on the CVS tar.zip I attempted to make.

As you can see, I'm not a Unix guy. I'd love to experiment with Parrot though since I love assembly language.

I'm pretty competent reporting errors but I've never been able to get this to work (about 4 months ago).

If someone could walk me through this it'd be great. I've searched for quite some time and am very tired of trying a bunch of things that I can't get to work.

Help,

Christian Lott