Matt Diephouse wrote:

> Oops. I forgot to mention that some recent (big) changes to Parrot has
> been causing my Forth implementation some trouble. I filed a bug
> report earlier today; hopefully it'll get fixed soon (generally
> doesn't take long).

No problem ... my interest is tangential at the moment, though I look forward
to Perl 6. Thanks again Matt and Leopold and Dan and everyone for all your
help. Now I'm off to see how far I get with Perl 6 itself.

--
Jack J. Woehr                 # Ordinator consistetvr,
PO Box 51, Golden, CO 80402   # redintegrandvs tandem