At 10:26 PM +0100 11/11/04, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 11:54 AM -0800 11/11/04, Jeff Clites wrote:
On Nov 11, 2004, at 11:24 AM, Dan Sugalski wrote:

I only skimmed the earlier parts of this, but continuations
shouldn't affect tail calls at all.

You should read the thread then.

Joy. That means continuations are broken still.

No. It was a wrong conclusion I had earlier in this thread. I thought that the presence of any captured frame could have an influence on tailcalls. I argue the converse now.

Cool. -- Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk