Hello,

I have addressed almost all the code issues from the last patch.  That
broke some things, which I had to fix, but they're fixed.  A couple
other improvements too.  Here's the state of things:

* I have the below failed tests.  I haven't looked into these.  Can
someone tell me if the tests are broken, or is my allocator broken.  I
know they don't fail for the current cvs code (as of yesterday).

Failed Test        Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/library/dumper.t   13  3328    13   13 100.00%  1-13
t/op/gc.t             1   256    18    1   5.56%  13
t/pmc/sub.t           1   256    78    1   1.28%  78
4 tests and 59 subtests skipped.
Failed 3/124 test scripts, 97.58% okay. 15/1975 subtests failed, 99.24% okay.

* Still have a memory leak that blocks Dan's evil code from compiling.

* Run time isn't so great, with 10x gcc -O2, for 200 symbols, and 100x
for 500 syms.  Below, is for 1000 syms.  Still, this is much better
than the previous allocator, which crashed my workstation around 130
symbols.

#vars  gcc  parrot
198   6.84   66.88
199   7.29   82.03
200   9.86   109.86
500   0.74   125.39
501   0.68   99.53
999   1.68   755.30
1000   2.06   988.55
1001   1.79   723.25

* Considerable improvements are on the way.  Some are fairly low
hanging fruit, but my biggest worry is not to break things along the
way, which is all too easy to do.

~Bill