Paul Johnson wrote:

Normally they would not be covered by default, being core modules. Is it possible that your perl is in a different location from that with which the ppm was created?

This was probably the case. I may even have downloaded the Devel::Cover which Crazy built against Perl 5.6 rather than 5.8 -- which would account for the observed phenomena.

As I noted, this was my first use of Devel::Cover on Win32, so I was sort of blundering around. I'll try the build of v0.50 which you mentioned.

It should be noted that, apart from giving me an unrequested readout on core modules, Devel::Cover worked as intended and as I have come to expect from using it on Darwin.

Jim Keenan