Leopold Toetsch wrote:

These opcodes are currently still in the ops files, with a function body DEPRECATED and a name prefix 'deprecated_' but will be removed soon.

I'm actively following this list, I am confident that this and other change will be in the Perl 6 summaries, and I agree with this deprecation as well as introduction of the new push_eh opcode.

All that being said, would it make sense to collect these type of changes to a single place in CVS or on the web?

A simple CHANGES file in CVS, with a list of interfaces deprecated and removed since 0.1.1 would sufficient.

- Sam Ruby