Clayton, Nik wrote:
>> You might want to throw it in as an option.  I'm going to change
>> Test::More so it no longer mucks with the exit code by default, you'll
>> have to turn this feature on.
>
> OK.  I'll track changes to Test::Harness, and libtap'll stop
> doing it when T::H stops.

Or, more simply, I'll just document it as something the test author can do
for completeness, if they're so inclined, but that it's not mandatory.

1        1         2         3         4         5         6         7    7
         0         0         0         0         0         0         0    5
                                                    -- The 75 column-ometer
Not speaking on behalf of my employer.                              </bush>