http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/src/Test-Legacy-0.01_01.tar.gz
or
http://svn.schwern.org/svn/CPAN/Test-Legacy/trunk/
or
svn://svn.schwern.org/CPAN/Test-Legacy/trunk/
or
a CPAN near you

Test::Legacy is a reimplementation of Test.pm using Test::Builder as its
backend.  The upshot is you can replace Test.pm with Test::Legacy in your
scripts and it should work exactly the same.  You can then use other
Test::Builder based modules (which is to say nearly everything these days)
together in your script, just like with Test::More (hell, you can use
Test::More).

There's only a couple of known differences between this and Test.pm.  The
failure diagnostics are different and they're always going to be.  There are
only two known functional differences.

* onfail does not yet get passed an array of failure diagnostics
* The diff stuff is not implemented

The other caveat is that I exposed some problems in Test::Builder.  So
Test::Legacy needs an alpha version of that which I just uploaded to CPAN.
http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/src/Test-Simple-0.53_01.tar.gz

0.53_01  Sat Dec 11 19:02:18 EST 2004
    - current_test() can now be set backward.
    - *output() methods now handle tied handles and *FOO{IO} properly.
    - maybe_regex() now handles undef gracefully.
    - maybe_regex() now handles 'm,foo,' style regexes.
    - sort_bug.t wasn't checking for threads properly.  Would fail on
      5.6 that had ithreads compiled in. [rt.cpan.org 8765]

--
Michael G Schwern        [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
It's Airplane Glue sniffing time!