At 9:31 AM +0000 12/15/04, Leopold Toetsch via RT wrote:
Dan Sugalski wrote:

Or not. (I've got too many versions of parrot around at the moment) I see this bug happening against yesterday morning's parrot. imcc/CVS/Entries shows a date of Mon Dec 13 12:19:33 2004 for reg_alloc.c.

I still can't reproduce it. CVS fetches either to P16 or even P3 for the first registers until P3 is used to hold overflow.

From what I can see it's inconsistent--I've only tracked down one function call where this happens, though I've not dug in too deeply yet. (I was hoping there was something in the code that'd trigger a "D'oh!" and easy fix :)

I'll do a compile-to-pasm and grovel through the code some more to see if I can't find some marker or other that might show what's going on.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk