Leopold Toetsch wrote:

On the other hand, if runops can't change the context, then why is runops_args careful to capture the context prior to calling runops?

C<runops> is a low-level function that awaits all properly setup. Around that are more function that e.g. create a return continuation and do argument or returnvalue passing. Just use one of these functions as delegate.c does.

I *am* using Parrot_run_meth_fromc_args, just like delegate.c does.

Single stepping through the debugger, I find that interpreter->ctx.bp is changed by Parrot_Sub_invoke, line 299. The value is not changed after that point, and still retains this new value when control returns to Parrot_get_repr_s_p.

- Sam Ruby