Sam Ruby wrote:

But I need to do more than that. I need to do what Parrot_run_meth_fromc_args is attempting to do (i.e., create a return continuation and do argument or returnvalue passing.), but correctly.

1) runops_fromc and friends are running *opcodes*, nothing else 2) the functions are working, nothing needs fixing here.

I've already stated several times: let's adjust Parrot's method dispatch and overloaded method signatures, so that it's directly usable for target languages. When that is done, you can get rid of all the additional dispatch functions.

- Sam Ruby

leo