Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>      subclass - To create a subclass of a class object

Is existing and used.

>      add_parent - To add a parent to the class this is invoked on
>      become_parent - Called on the class passed as a parameter to add_parent

What is the latter used for?

>      class_type - returns some unique ID or other so all classes in one
>                   class family have the same ID

What is a "class family"?

>      instantiate - Called to create an object of the class

Exists.

>      add_method - called to add a method to the class
>      remove_method - called to remove a method from a class

These are the other two parts of the C<fetchmethod> vtable I presume. When
during packfile loading a Sub PMC constant is encountered and it's a
method, C<add_method> should be called instead of C<Parrot_store_global>?

>      namespace_name - returns the name of this class' namespace

Should we really separate the namespace name from the class name?

>      get_anonymous_subclass - to put the object into a singleton anonymous
>                               subclass

How is the singleton object created in the first place?

leo