file: $CPAN/authors/id/P/PE/PETDANCE/Test-Harness-2.45_01.tar.gz
  size: 59764 bytes
   md5: ad3c49dea2dfdd4fd2a70cc8ffa11c36

We've finally given up on the code in Test::Harness that tries to print
a stack trace if it finds a coredump.  The code that tried to find the
coredump relied on wait.ph, and this caused all sorts of problems with
various Linux distros with broken wait.ph files.

This also means the little message about "Test::Harness would like, but
does not require, Devel::StackTrace" is now gone, too.

Do any of you actually use this feature?  Does it make you sad to see it
leave?  Please tell me about how and when you use it, so that we might
look at re-implementing it.

xoxo,
Andy

--