On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 01:46:49PM -0500, Matthew Zimmerman wrote:
> I'm going to have to stop sending patches if it's going to take 5 hours
> for my messages to get to the list. You guys are so damned fast, I can't
> compete! :)

I think that your messages hit the moderator, as your address wasn't known
to the list, whereas chromatic's address is, so his messages go direct.
I believe that the fact that your messages got to the list means that now
all your messages go direct, and should get here faster.

I'm inferring the moderator because your messages have all these headers:

whereas chromatic's doesn't have the Delivered-To: moderator header.

Nicholas Clark