On 21 Jan 2005, at 17:09, Andy Lester wrote:

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 05:00:09PM +0000, GlennH ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
I read about the Phalanx project on the yahoo Agile Testing group and
thought I'd sign up the mailing list and skulk in the background. I'm a

Do you have a mention of what was posted? I'm curious what was said.

Here y'go:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [agile-testing] Article reference: large-scale distributed automated testing
Date: 21 January 2005 15:27:30 GMT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi...
        Andy Lester, aka Petdance, the author of Perl's highly usable
WWW::Mechanize module, is leading the effort to build a reasonable
automated regression test for the 6000 modules that comprise CPAN, the
Comprehensive Perl Archive Network.  He's written a short and very
interesting piece on the trials and tribulations of doing this,
available from the oreilly.com website or from perl.com:
http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2005/01/13/phalanx.html .
        If you read this, you'll run across a fascinating concept unique
to the Perl community of "kwalitee".  If you can tolerate a few
vulgarities, Michael Schwern's original announcement is still the best
explanation of "kwalitee" I know of:
http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.qa/149 .
        Interesting stuff.
-Chris

agile-testing is an interesting list BTW. Worth a look in general.

Adrian