--- Andy Lester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My concerns upon reading it: Perl-style regexes flies in the face of
> standard globbing thoughts.  Also, can we do it with core modules
> only?

A.  It's documented that it's using Perl-style regexes.  By using
those, you don't have to worry about how different platforms handle
globbing.  By using Perl, you are once again platform independant.

B.  What do you mean, core modules only?  I don't understand.
Supplying a pattern to specify which test files to run is entirely
optional and merely a useful aid in development.  Is there something I
am missing here?

Cheers,
Ovid

=====
If this message is a response to a question on a mailing list, please send
follow up questions to the list.

Web Programming with Perl -- http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/cgi_course/