Comrade Burnout wrote:
I remember seeing that the list-joining thingie mentioned an introduction once someone joined, so here it is:

I'm geektron on perlmonks, and Brian Clarkson IRL.

I've talked a bit to Mr. Lester and Mr. Kinyon about tests, and decided that learning some good testing skills while doing something useful added up to joining this list and the Phalanx project.

I'm not sure where to start other than this. So "hi" and stuff.

Re: Phalanx: If you're interested in working on this in an F2F manner (other hoplites in the same room!), sign up on the HereToHelp page of the Phalanx kwiki (http://phalanx.kwiki.org/index.cgi?HereToHelp) and indicate what city or metro area you live in. Or hook up with one of the local Perlmonger groups listed on the kwiki home page if you're in one of those areas.

Jim Keenan