It was just mentioned that two more of my modules are on the Phalanx list.
Class::Data::Inheritable and Class::WhiteHole.  Also I see MakeMaker has
made the list, though oddly enough its not in the top 10.

Anyhow, point is I know what the Phalanx project is but other authors might
not.  It may be a good idea to send out a little note to authors who have
been Phalanxed explaining what the Phalanx project is all about and letting
them know they might see a sudden spike in test and doc patches.

PS  Class::Data::Inheritable and Class::WhiteHole are both up for sale.
Serious applicants only.