Autrijus Tang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> However, I'd still like to know whether my understanding on punning
> (same class 'Array' used as both Implementation Type and Value Type)
> and the validity of matching on "$var is TraitName" in subroutine
> signatures is correct.  That, and types of hash keys. :)

Either that, or the Ref value type is designed to wrap an
implementation type.  I'm not sure which is the case.

--
Brent 'Dax' Royal-Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Perl and Parrot hacker

"For those of you that can't spell, this site also contains free
imags, iamges, imges, picturs, pcitures, picktures, picturess, and
pistures."