--- chromatic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's a patch to Test::Harness::Straps, the documentation of which
> disclaims backwards compatibility.  I'd like it to work on Windows so
> as
> to avoid people complaining if it doesn't, but I'm just saying that
> 1) I
> don't feel any particular guilt about suggesting a change to the
> interface and 2) I suggested a change to the interface, with code and
> tests and stuff.

I have no problem with this.  Is anyone even using THS?  If anything, I
suspect there are a tiny handful of people who have played with it, but
haven't really used it since it's not as useful as it could be.

Once it's made useful, it's a whole 'nuther ball game :)

Cheers,
Ovid

=====
If this message is a response to a question on a mailing list, please send
follow up questions to the list.

Web Programming with Perl -- http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/cgi_course/