On Sun, Feb 20, 2005 at 02:45:36AM +0100, Stefan Lidman wrote:
: Junctions should be on or off by default, I prefer on.
: Having them half-on is bad.
:
: Because if it is half-on people(me) is going to write
: C< if $x == 3 | 5 | 7 { > in N places then have to
: change it and remember to change it in N-1 places. Oops.
:
: ON or OFF. On please.

Well, I'm certainly biased in favor of ON, but any "training wheels"
we put on (if we put any on at all) will not have the effect of
changing semantics.  They would only have the effect of making certain
activities illegal.  The semantics of alcohol don't change when you
reach drinking age.  Only the pragmatics change.

Larry