Michele Dondi wrote:
> OTOH all these discussions seem to imply that there is some demand (by
> me, for one!) for a "set-like" builtin data-type as well as for the
> already existing hashes and junctions and of course for
> interoperability between any two of them, e.g. in terms of automatic
> conversions where needed, etc.
> Or maybe for an "ancestor" data type of all three of them that can be
> specialized to any? (I don't think this option is viable, but that final
> remark is intriguing in this sense...)

Define "builtin".  It was pointed out recently how one could derive a
"Set" class from a Disjunction type, implementing the few things that Sets
can do that Disjunctions can't.  Put this in a module, and a simple "use
Set" at the start of your script is all that would be needed to have full
Set functionality.

=====
Jonathan "Dataweaver" Lang