Autrijus,

As I am writing more and more tests for PUGS, I have run into a number of un-implemented features (of course this is based on my interpretation of the various perl 6 docs out there, I may have it all wrong). For some of these features I have created TODO tests, and still others are just commented out.

However, this does not seem to be the ideal way of keeping track of these things. So my question is what would be your preferred way to do this? Is there something in the OpenFoundry OSSF app we can use? Or would you prefer some other means?

- Stevan