I wrote:

A|B lub (lowest upper bound) / \ / \ A 0 B / \ / \ / \ / \ / A&B \ glb (greatest lower bound) / 1 / \ 2 \ / / 3 \ \

I was a bit lax in explaining my picture and it's relation to type junctions. A, B, A|B and A&B are roles. In the areas 0..3 you find classes that do the roles in the surrounding cone. They are not related to each other by subtyping!

Outside are the classes and roles none(A,B). The subtype relation
is vertical with more general towards the top. I'm a bit unsure
what the one-junction A^B really means but the classes that do
it are located in area 1+2 ;)

I hope that helps.
--
TSa (Thomas Sandlaß)