Steven Schubiger wrote:

I'll try, although I've never worked on the core before, but I have a broad knowledge concerning perl guts and implementation.

WRT both mails: select one task that is familar to you, having some knowledge of Parrot core is really helpful, then look into the referenced files.

E.g. t/pmc/pmc.t starts with a test to create a "PerlInt" PMC. This truely belongs to t/pmc/perlint.t and so on.

It's probably better to continue discussion on p6l, as my task descriptions might have been too terse. So if there are any specific questions please ask on the list. It's also good to know, who approaches what to get minimal interfering.

Bye,
Steven

Thanks, leo