There's no doubt that the QM view of extended entanglement is very
useful.  After all, that's what the whole universe runs on.  But most
mortals will want the classical view to be the default, so we'll
require some kind of explicit markup or pragma if you want to extend
entanglement further out than comparisons.  That's why junctions can't
be passed into a function unless the function specifically allows it,
for instance.  (Then there's the matter of sneaky return values.)

The only alternative is to autothread every conditional, and I don't
think we'd survive the lynch mobs if we did that.  Maybe there's some
middle ground here that I don't see, but if so, I don't see it.  And if
I don't see it, all the other Pooh bears will have trouble with it too.

Larry