In #perl6, Freenode, after again having to explain that "true" is the
opposite of "not" and NOT the value for "true", and that "false" doesn't
exist, and that the real true value is "bool::true" and shouldn't be used
much, and that no, it isn't "true", and no, "true" doesn't always return
"bool::true", but despite its name can also return "bool::false", and
then explaining everything again, we kind of agreed that "true" is a
misleading name. In my opinion, it's the biggest violation of the whole
least surprise thing in Perl 6's current design.

Autrijus suggested "indeed" or "id", of which I like "indeed" better,
because I'd like to continue using "id" with databases.

Juerd