Larry Wall wrote:
And we might even allow exponents on 0x et al., though what radix
the exponent is assumed to be is an interesting question, though.

Well, the perl6-documentation guys tried to hash this out, but were hampered by a lack of both bits that effected the bits that we were trying to work on, and a clear wish by the powers that be (that'd by you, Larry) to take what we worked out, and bless the good bits, and fix the bad bits.

If you're interested, check p6-documentation for the last post of the form "numeric literals, take \d+". I've got to get to bed, though.

        Goodnight,
        -=- James Mastros,
        theorbtwo