Rod Adams wrote:
 multi sub postcircumflex::<[ ]>(MyArray $obj : [EMAIL PROTECTED]) is rw {...}

but I'll wait for S14 before speculating further.

Will that ever be written? And if yes, will it be like S13 which is basically saying that overloading is subsumed by A12/S12? I see the 'does' operator as the sole successor to tie/bless.

There are actually three tasks for 'does':

1) declarative compile time role composer
2) declarative compile time contraint imposer
3) imperative runtime on the fly class composer
   (does operator 'but' do similar things on copies?)

1 and 2 are backed by the runtime dispatch and type check system.
Depending on compiler switches they also constitute the compile
time type checking.

Regards,
--
TSa (Thomas Sandlaß)