At 06:55 PM 3/21/2005, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
According to Dan Sugalski:
> As such, I'd like to say a big thanks to Chip Salzenburg who's agreed
> to take the hat.

I thank you for your kind words, and for giving me the opportunity
again to work long hours and explain difficult and arbitrary design
decisions to enthusiastic contributors.  :-)

And *all* of us thank you for the last four and a half years.  I'm
glad you'll still be around; your work certainly will be.

Congrats Chip, I can't actually follow what Dan said since I did not
receive the original message from Dan, all I see is replies.
Was this a reply to a private message or is the mailing
server doing funny things again? I'm just curious about how Dan is
doing since I haven't talked to him in a while. :)

-Melvin