According to Chip Salzenberg:
> Therefore, in the spirit of the Hindmost: If you're out ahead of me,
> who are you and what are you doing?

It's been suggested to me on IRC that my previous message was a bit
opaque.  Let me try again:

What design issues are crying for attention right now?

I know different people will have different lists.  That's good.
I'll make a list of lists.  It'd be nice if I had a good language
for manipulating complex data structures.  Oh, wait...
--
Chip Salzenberg            - a.k.a. -            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
         Open Source is not an excuse to write fun code