> These seem completely and utterly wrong to me. Surely the kwalitee
> checks should be purely that the POD is correct and sufficiently covers
> the module?

One problem I can see with this is that (I think) the only way to
indicate extra private methods is to do so in pod-coverage.t.  For
instance:

    pod_coverage_ok(
        "My::Module",
        { also_private => [ qr/^conf$/ ], },
        "My::Module, POD coverage, but marking the 'conf' sub as private"
    );

My::Module will pass its own pod-coverage.t script, but it won't pass
with someone else's pod-coverage.t.

Maybe there should be a different way of marking additional private
methods?

Michael

--
Michael Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>