Leopold Toetsch wrote:
William Coleda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

When invoking a PIR-defined object from C, what's the proper call?
pmc_new ? (Does that handle class_init) ?

I don't understand the question. Do you want to instantiate an object?
If yes, just do the same as the respective opcodes are doing:

I was referring to the class initialization, not the instance initialization. But it's moot, as the __class_init method has a @LOAD on it, so, yes, it's loaded.

Sadly, my problem was more mundane. Note to self, if you're going to have
several boolean flags for an overloaded method, be sure to pass the flags in in
the correct order.

Eliminating that bug brings us to 97.4% for languages/tcl.

Looks like recent changes have exposed an issue where I was cheating with
namespaces, leaving two failures due to a bad signature spec in a method call
made by the new PMC parser.

Back to 100%, whee!