Is there currently any method of determining the depth of the lexical scope pad stack? None of the ops in var.pod seem to be able to provide that information at the moment...

Actually, I suppose I should clarify what I want to get at here, which is when lexical pads popped off the stack. Am I responsible for cleaning up any lexical pads I push on the stack? (I assume I am, but just wanted to be sure) ie) If I'm in a subroutine that just pushed a lexical pad on the stack and an exception gets thrown, do I have to catch the exception, pop the pad off the stack, and then rethrow the exception?

Cory