Nick Glencross wrote:
Jarkko,

thank you for your patience today. We to-and-fro'd more times than I originally intended.

I would say that Tru64 does have 64 bit ints, which is pretty clear from the logs that you've been sending me. I'm guessing that intvalsize, instead of intsize is the important variable to distinguish a 64-bit system (what is intsize in that case?) i.e. it's normal 64-bit

Yep intvalsize is the size of INTVAL and that's relevant.

I've applied the patch now and disabled the 64-bit warning. Tests are only skipped for bigendian now.

NB: please provide unified diffs (-u option)

Thanks,
leo