On Apr 17, 2005, at 3:12 PM, Michael G Schwern wrote:

Perhaps the DynAPI folks might be interested.
http://dynapi.sourceforge.net/dynapi/

Perhaps, But then the mail lists are simply hosted by SourceForge. Ick.

And then there's the whole Ajax thing which I'm not really up on enough
to detect if there's a "community" or just a bunch of people going "cool!"

That's my impression. But there needs to be a central site/mail server for them to come together and start to form a community, IMO.

Finally, chromatic mentioned the idea of adding JavaScript to the CodeZoo.
Though its model is not in the CPAN spirit its worth mentioning.

Hrm, that might be interesting...

But getting some sort of hosting could be great if nothing else than to
get this discussion off of perl-qa and use.perl and onto a proper mailing
list.

Agreed.

David