Abhijit Mahabal wrote:
When you dispatch, what happens would depend upon WALKMETH (according to the pseudocode for CALLONE in A12). Usually the first inherited method would get called.

Ohh, yes, that thing. I forget about it. And actually I hope that there's a version among the standard pragmas that gives an error. Or actually this option should go to the typechecker and then the WALKMETH would nicely find a single, most specific method to call :)

But the important thing for me in this thread is that there are no
junctive bark methods in the alien beast classes! Well, unless the
WALKMETH of choice implements them =:)
--
TSa (Thomas Sandlaß)