At 10:21 AM -0500 5/4/05, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 09:22:11PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:

Whilst I confess that it's unlikely to be me here, if anyone has the time to contribute some help, do you have a list of useful self-contained tasks that people might be able to take on?

Actually, overnight I realized there's a relatively good-sized project that needs figuring out -- identifying character properties such as isalpha, islower, isprint, etc. Here I'll briefly sketch how I'd like it to work, and maybe someone enterprising can take things from

I'd planned on everything else going into constructed character classes. I'd figured the named classes would correspond to the major regex classes (things represented by \X sequences) while the constructed classes would handle everything else and more or less correspond to [] style sequences.

I thought I'd put in some docs to that effect, but apparently not. :(
--
                                Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk