David Wheeler wrote:

>>> That's just evil. Maybe when Schwern or whoever had the idea gets
>>> networked TAP going, I'll just send the data there. :-)
>>>

>> That's pretty much what I did when I hacked JSUnit to output TAP.
>> Worked quite nicely.
>

> Do you have some sample code for your TAP server?

Apache-Test pretty much does all of this already, and automatically for
mod_perl and php on the server-side.  for additional $language (javascript,
parrot, python, cgi, soap, whatever) support all you need to do is make sure
that your pages spit out TAP and use the A-T interface to make the calls.
the A-T interface itself can be written in perl or php at the moment, though
it's trivial to add support for other languages, I just haven't had the time
yet.

--Geoff