On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 10:26:26AM -0600, Luke Palmer wrote:
: In other words, Perl 6 is open to the possibility of such an IDE, and
: is going to provide the machinery necessary to build a really good
: one, but I doubt it will become a development milestone.

I think that, just as Perl 1 built in all the system interfaces, and
Perl 5 allowed interfaces to every database under the sun, we should
just make sure that Perl 6 can interface easily to every existing
and future IDE, including any that might be written particular with
Parrot in mind.

Larry