On 5/18/05, Kevin Scaldeferri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Being a good coder, I wrote a unit test to
> reproduce the problem before I fixed it.

Let gold ingots rain from the heavens and collect into your front yard! :)

> The test is happy when I run
> it normally, and even when I run it under Devel::Cover, but it
> consistently fails in our nightly test run (under Devel::Cover).  As
> best I can figure, Devel::Cover is slowing things down so much that my
> test thinks the process doesn't exit.

Your code looks fine. It appears that your two testing environments
(running the test yourself and your automated nightly run) are
different in some way. This nightly run -- is it, by any chance,
running low-priority?

--
Ian Langworth