On Tuesday 24 May 2005 07:13, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I am curious if there are any recent slides and notes for recent talks
> about Perl 6, language, how it will work, and the same for Parrot.  I've
> caught a few old slides from almost a year ago for a few things, but not
> much.  I am preparing a little presentation over here, and I'm trying to
> determine if I'm missing anything important worth presenting.  Slides and
> notes would also be a concise way to catch up on details I think I'm
> missing -- particularly the VM details.
I'am preparing a (german) presentation about Perl6, for the austrian perl
workshop. The basic outline should be ready within the next few days, I can
then mail you a copy if you want; it has nothing todo with parrot's VM,
though.
There are two other perl 6 presentations at
http://svn.openfoundry.org/pugs/docs/talks/

"Perl 6 The Ultimate" (Chinese) by Autrijus Tang and
"Perl 6, genau jetzt!" (German) by Ingo Blechschmidt.

On Tuesday 24 May 2005 10:11, chris wrote:
> I have power point slides I did use for a course on parrot machine and
> assembly language for my students. With many examples.
> They are in french. I can send you the file if you want.
Can I get a copy, too? :-)

jens