I'm having a hard time coming up eith examples where I need anything otehr than
union and difference for character classes.  Most of the predefined character
classes are disjoint, so intersection is almost useless.  So for now let's just
stick with + and - and simple sets with not parens, unless we can come up with
cases that really need anything more complicated.

--
Mark Biggar
[EMAIL PROTECTED]