have you seen Apache-Test yet?

 http://search.cpan.org/dist/Apache-Test/

I find it hard to understand modules like this anymore - why use some funky
tie interface and a bunch of other hoops to fake a live environment when you
can really upload a file to a real webserver and run your tests there?

Geoff,

The reason I don't want to test it with a live webserver is that often I have to run the tests in a debugger. When the requests are made over the web, I can't do that.

Of course, I can use the mod_perl debug mode, but than I'll have to have two debugging environments - one to debug the test setup, one to debug the code on the web.

Simon
--

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                http://www.simonf.com

Terrorism is a tactic and so to declare war on terrorism
is equivalent to Roosevelt's declaring war on blitzkrieg.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, U.S. national security advisor, 1977-81